The version of cgminer available for download athttp://fabulouspanda.co.uk/commandline/
has been updated to 3.12
Human readable changelog:
- Antminer U1 support
- Numerous fixes for behaviour surrounding USB errors - pipe and IO errors, and no more attempting to reset the device since it's rarely helpful and occasionally harmful.
- Libusb and libusbx have finally reconciled their differences and merged all their fixes together into a new official libusb release, so the main change in this version is updating the core code to include this latest libusb. Hopefully this might increase compatibility with some USB3 hubs on windows and make it more reliable (based on the changelogs I can see in libusb). This is the reason for the minor version number update to 12 as it's quite a substantial code change, hopefully only for the better!
- Increased the hashfast overheat limit default to 90 after extensive discussions with the engineers who designed the devices.
- Fixed a crash in the nanofury USB stick code.
- Fixed the displayed diff shown being wrong when solo mining.
- bab driver fixes courtesy of Kano.
- Add support for AntminerU1 devices with the icarus driver.
- Add antminer U1 to comment in udev rules.
- Do away with usb resets entirely since we retry on both pipe and io errors now
and they're of dubious value.
- Retry on usb IO errors instead of faking success.
- Check that we've cleared the pipe error after a clear request, not the err
value which is unchanged.
- Update to libusb-1.0.18
- Change hfa overheat limit to 90 degrees.
- Relax timeout in hf get header to 500ms to match the usb timeout.
- Minion - check/clear interrupts for all chips
- Set info work to null after it is freed in nf1 after a restart to prevent
double free later.
- The second_run bool in libbitfury should be per device. Microoptimise its and
job_switched usage, removing the unused results array for NF1 devices.
- Fix displayed diff when solo mining at >2^32 diff.
- bab - stop stale work accumulating
- bab - set the default SPI speed back to 96000