background

Another Newbie Needs Help

edited January 15 in Support

I'm trying mining for the first time. I have a powerful new iMac and fast internet connection which I only use during the day. I have wallets for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin and mining pool accounts at both SlushPool and f2pool (although I think only the latter will work with MacMiner). I downloaded MacMiner and tried setting up the app with the info of my f2pool account and tried the URLs for both Bitcoin and Litecoin.

I am getting the following error from MacMiner:

Your miner was restarted automatically after a sudden stop at 16:25:19.

And the following activity is listed in the main GPU Miner window:

Starting… [2018-01-15 16:26:09] /Applications/MacMiner.app/Contents/Resources/bfgminer/bin/bfgminer: -c: JSON decode of file '/Users/andrewjehan/Library/Application Support/MacMiner/ltcurls.conf' failed
unable to open /Users/andrewjehan/Library/Application Support/MacMiner/ltcurls.conf: No such file or directory

[2018-01-15 16:26:09] /Applications/MacMiner.app/Contents/Resources/bfgminer/bin/bfgminer: -c: JSON decode of file '/Users/andrewjehan/Library/Application Support/MacMiner/ltcurls.conf' failed
unable to open /Users/andrewjehan/Library/Application Support/MacMiner/ltcurls.conf: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file